Nobody can exactly tell you how long your cupcakes will last. It depends on what kind of cupcake it is, what ingredients you are using on your cupcakes, the preparation method, and how good the bread is baked. How long do cupcakes last in the fridge depends on what ingredients are uses in cupcakes:
- If it’s Bakery cupcakes, then they will last for 2–4 days in the fridge. You can store it at room temperature for 1–2 days.
- When your cupcakes are made with fresh fruits, they will last for 1–2 days in the fridge. And if you want to store it at room temperature, then the cakes will be smelly and not worth eating.
- Cupcakes with whipped cream will last for 2–3 days in the fridge. No need to keep it at room temperature because it will be a bit risky.
- If your cupcakes are made with cream cheese, last In the fridge for 2–3 days.
- Hostess cupcakes last in the fridge for 1–2 months.
- When making Homemade cupcakes first learn how to store them and always focus on the recipe author.
- You can store homemade cupcakes in the fridge for 2–4 days.
But it would be best if you do not store cupcakes. Make it and eat immediately. And if you have to make the cupcakes urgently and you want to store them for betterment, then you can follow our tips. Also, you can try Custom Cakes instead of making it on your own.